Our portfolio of products and services range from traditional PBX telephone systems to the latest state of the art converged VOIP solutions. Regardless of the size of your business, we cater for all your telecoms requirement.
As an Ericsson-LG telephone system provider, Wellwood Communications can supply, install and maintain bespoke telecom solutions to meet your business requirements.
With everything supplied by Wellwood Communications we remove the inconvenience of dealing with multiple companies. We ensure that your telephone system is working seamlessly, whilst providing full user training and maintenance support for your telephone system.
Our friendly team can discuss your specific requirements which provide you with the most suitable option to maximise your budget.
If your business:
• Is moving premises
• Is expanding
• Has outgrown its current telephone system
• Is having problems with your existing phone system
• Is experiencing problems with your current supplier
• Is looking to save money
• Wants to update its communications
…Wellwood Communications can offer you a solution.
Telephone System Applications
Every business has different communications needs and therefore we are able to tailor your system according to your market sector and organisation. There are a range of applications to support your specific unified communications strategy.
An operator console which helps your receptionist or front desk staff handle high call volume.
• Operating without an external phone
• Call recording / Call statistics / Call history
• Presence, short cuts and on screen call control
A call recording and monitoring solution tightly integrated with iPECS Call platforms and contact centres.
• Centralised or distributed call recording
• Encryption enabled call recording
• Multi party conference call recording up to 13 party access
• Trunk-based recording
• Announcement file play during call
A powerful web based Network Management tool designed to permit rapid response to system alarms, remote access, analyse system statistics and provide issue alarm notification.
• Fault management and
real time system monitoring
• Web based client access
• Traffic statistics