- The information on this website ("the Site") is intended to be useful and informative.
- However, Wellwood Communications Limited ("the Company") does not warrant, represent or guarantee that the information on the Site is accurate, up to date or free from viruses or bugs; and it shall be entitled to change the information at any time.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) that anyone suffers as a result of relying on the information or using the Site. Nor shall it be responsible for loss or damage arising in any other way, including negligence of the Company, other providers of information, or the Server.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the contents of any websites to which the Site may offer direct links.
- The copyright in the Site belongs to Wellwood Communications Limited. All other intellectual property rights are reserved.
- The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the Company are acknowledged on the website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to restrict or disable cookies, see the IAB website at www.allaboutcookies.org