We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Telecoms Engineer to join our company at an exciting time of growth.
- Installation of network/telecoms cabling of all aspects within office and industrial environments
- Terminating and testing network cabling
- Fault finding
- Installations and maintenance of Telecoms systems on Clients premises throughout Scotland and the north of England
- Updating relevant information systems
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of PBX and hosted Telecoms Systems
- Strong technical knowledge
- Committed, honest, reliable and willing to learn new skills
- Willing to follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A professional customer focused attitude
- Full Driving Licence essential
This is a long-term career opportunity and in return we offer excellent rewards and benefits including competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone and contributory pension.
Are you ready to be a valued member of a fun team? If so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org